GALILEO SX GROUND BLOCK
- Customer Reviews (0)
The Galileo Active Ground Block is a top to bottom re-engineering of our award-winning Active Ground Block SE with technology originally designed for our Galileo SX PowerCell as well as new technologies expressly developed to make this the world’s highest performance ground filter for your stereo. We start with a new chassis machined from a solid billet of aluminum and carbon fiber to address unwanted vibration and chassis resonance that would otherwise lower your system’s performance. We then re-engineered the internal Electromagnetic Cell increasing the number of active filters from one as found in our Active Ground Block SE to three Active Em Cells with Galileo SX PowerCell technology. This includes 2 x rolled EM Cells in carbon fiber housings to control resonance and one flat Carbon Fiber Electromagnetic Cell with a copper mesh Ground Plane as found in our Galileo SX PowerCell. We then turned up the gain in a new ULF Generator for three times the signal strength of the Active Ground Block SE for a significant gain in performance. And since the Galileo Ground Block was developed in conjunction with our limited edition 2ndGeneration Galileo SX PowerCell it shares its ability to custom-tune the sound of the ground filter to complement your system and personal tastes by changing the bias frequency of the ULF signal generator. By pressing a button on the back of the Galileo Ground Block you change the frequency that biases its three Active EM Cells and this changes the characteristic sound of your system. There is a default setting shared with our current Active Ground Blocks and three new frequencies that make your system sound more liquid or dynamic and holographic; the choice is yours. And to make keeping track of which frequency you have selected easy, when you press the button, it changes the color of the light inside the unit, visible from the view window on the top of the unit. We also added new useful features like the ability to directly wire both your PowerCell line conditioner and Atmosphere Acoustic Field Generator to increase their performance.
4 ULF settings.
We engineered the Galileo SX Ground Block with a redesigned circuit that controls the heart of the ground conditioner; its Electromagnetic Cells. This new circuit includes new UEF Orange Capacitors built with the same technology as our award-winning Orange Fuses for a lower perceived noise floor and better overall musicality. The circuit itself has 3 x the output strength of the circuit it replaces to increase the filtration power of all the internal Electromagnetic Cells. But perhaps the most exciting feature is the variable ULF signal generator so you can custom-tune your system’s sound. Just press a button to select between four harmonics of the Earth’s Schumann Resonance used to bias the Galileo SX Ground Block’s internal Electromagnetic Cells. In the past, the Active Ground Block’s ULF frequency generators had only one harmonic of the Earth’s Schumann Resonance selected for its ability to compliment as wide a variety of systems as possible. Now you can choose the original frequency as default or select between three additional frequencies that run the gambit from a highly focused sound to a vastly holographic and enveloping sound, or choose a fourth frequency that splits the difference. The choice is yours.
Four Frequency Bias; One Perfect Sound.
Purple Frequency: When you select the Purple Frequency, you will see a purple light illuminating the internal circuit of your Galileo SX Ground Block. Purple is the default setting for systems that have a Synergistic Research Atmosphere or FEQ Acoustic Field Generator. Choose this setting when you want a cross between the Blue and Red frequency’s sonic balance.
Blue Frequency: When you select the Blue Frequency, you see a blue light illuminating the internal circuit of the Galileo SX Ground Block. This is the most focused sound option with strong dynamics and precise imaging with a more forward sound than the other options.
Red Frequency: When you select the Red Frequency, you see a red light illuminating the Galileo SX Ground Block’s internal circuit. This is the setting if you want to maximum soundstage scale with a deep soundstage that also envelops your listening position. This setting works best when you also have Synergistic Research acoustic products like HFT’s, Black Boxes, and Atmosphere or FEQ acoustic field generators.
Green Frequency: When you select the Green Frequency, you see a green light illuminating the Galileo SX Ground Block’s internal circuit. Green is the default setting if you do not have an Atmosphere Acoustic Field Generator in your system. Fun fact, Green is the default bias frequency for the original Galileo SX PowerCell / Active Ground Block SE.
MSRP: $7995 / 120V - Bundled with Atmosphere SX Euphoria AC Cable ($3,495 Value) and Includes Galileo
SX Active and Passive Tuning Modules ($500 value)
$9995 / 120V - Bundled with Galileo SX Power Cable ($6995 value)
- Synergistic Research Galileo UEF and Atmosphere Cables
- Synergistic Research Tranquility Bases
- Synergistic Research Atmospheres
- Turntables – Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post on Turntable
- Phono-stage - Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) – Connect to spare Digital Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Reel to Reel Tape - Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Pre-Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Power Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground.
- USB Devices – Connect to spare USB Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Audio Computers - 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Any Component with an active circuit inside – Connect to spare Input, Output or Chassis Ground
Aircraft Aluminum, Carbon Fiber
- Dimensions: Dimensions: Height 3.5″ x Width 17.5″ x Depth 10.5″
- Weight: 22lbs.
- 2 each Internal Active UEF EM folded Ground Cells
- 1 each Internal Active UEF EM flat Ground Cells
- Connector Input: 1 each 15 amp IEC
- 99.995% Pure Silver Ground Strap: 52 square centimeters
- UEF Orange Capacitors
- 99.9995% Pure 14 Awg Silver Point-to-point wiring
- Silver Solder 4%
- Hand Built Time: 8 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: UEF Multi-Stage
- 5 Day Burn In: 2 Step Process
Voltage and current Rating:
- Input rating US: 15amp/125v
- Input Rating International (EU/AU/UK): 16amp/250v
Connector Input :
- 44 each 2mm ground ports
Internal Active UEF EM Horizontal Plane Cell area:
- 380 square centimeters
- 2 x Internal Active UEF EM Folded Carbon Fiber Cell area: 1142 square centimeters total
Galileo SX ULF Generator:
- Designed for the Galileo SX Ground Block and Galileo SX PowerCell, the newly developed multi-setting Ultra Low Frequency (ULF) generator allows users to select between multiple generator frequency settings. Providing the ability to adjust the characteristics of your Galileo SX ground/power components to perfectly match your system and music selections.
- Graphene treatment throughout unit
- Internal “Active” power supply for biasing EM Cells
- 3rd generation Internal ULF (Ultra-low frequency) Generator to bias AC to the Earth’s Schumann Resonance for a dramatic drop in a system’s noise floor
- 2 each SR Power Transformers
- 8 each UEF Orange Capacitor in EM Cell power supply and ULF field generator
- 1 each 15 amp IEC
- 1 each On/Off switch
Available connections for other SR products with SR Ground Plane Technology:
- Synergistic Research Atmosphere: Acoustic Wave Generator
- Synergistic Research FEQ: Frequency Equalizer
- Synergistic Research Tranquility Base Products
Optional High-Def connectivity ground cables are available for the following applications:
- Turntables: Connect to Ground Plug on Turntable
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs): Connect to spare Digital Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Pre-Amplifiers: Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Power Amplifiers: Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground.
- USB Devices: Connect to spare USB Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Any Component with an active circuit inside: Connect to spare Input, Output or Chassis Ground