Home / Shop
- Customer Reviews (0)
PowerCell SX borrows its technology from the now sold out Galileo SX PowerCell for higher performance than PowerCell 12. Technological innovation starts with the Galileo SX PowerCell’s more densely rolled Active Electromagnetic Cells for enhanced filtration and a lower noise floor. PowerCell SX then gets the Galileo SX’s power supply and Schumann Resonance Generator to power and bias its six internal EM Cells.
And just like the Galileo SX PowerCell that biased all Active EM Cells, PowerCell SX’s Schumann Resonance generator biases its six Active EM cells, both rolled and flat. In contrast, the standard PowerCell 12 only biases the single flat EM Cell and with a less powerful field generator.
Other improvements include the same ground filtration topology as found on the Galileo SX PowerCell for lower noise and a more holographic soundstage, and a unique ability to ground PowerCell SX to a Synergistic Research Active Ground Block for even higher performance without sacrificing any of your twelve AC outlets. And new to PowerCell SX are Orange Capacitors with Orange Fuse technology used in the power supply and field generator offering benefits over both the Galileo SX PowerCell and PowerCell 12.
There’s even an Amp Meter that allows you to view the beautiful hand-built circuit as you monitor your system’s energy consumption.
We transferred over 80% of the technology and improvements first developed for our world-beating Galileo SX PowerCell line conditioner directly into the new PowerCell SX. We then added Orange Capacitors to its power supply and ULF field generator and our new Orange Duplexes to improve PowerCell SX performance. All Active EM Cells are larger and more densely packed with 25% more surface area than the PowerCell 12’s rolled EM Cells for an increase in EM Cell efficiency and enhanced energy storage for power delivery and perceived dynamic range.
At the heart of the PowerCell SX is the Galileo SX’s power supply for biasing all six of its internal Active EM Cells, and we incorporated the Galileo SX’s Ground Plane for a dramatic drop in your system’s noise floor. Lessons learned from the Galileo SX PowerCell development program include the same harmonic of the Earth’s Schumann resonance first determined in double-blind testing to deliver greater detail and holographic realism over the PC 12 SE’s original bias frequency. Additionally, the new power supply and field generator first developed for Galileo SX biases all six Active EM Cells.
In contrast, the PowerCell 12 SE only biases its single flat Active EM Cell with the Earth’s Schumann Resonance for a fundamental transformation over PowerCell 12 SE.Ground filtration is enhanced through the use of a new wiring topology developed for Galileo SX PowerCell to lower a system’s noise floor. Optionally, the PowerCell SX can be connected to our Active Ground Block through a new dedicated ground connection that lowers its noise floor further still and without sacrificing any of its 12 AC outlets.
A very useful feature for systems that require all twelve AC outlets.And PowerCell SX has the wow factor covered with a front amp meter that displays the amperage delivered to your system as it allows you to see the beautiful hand-built circuit inside and an additional large view window on the top will enable you to enjoy its American hand made craftsmanship. You can even change the color and intensity of the light that illuminates both the front amp meter and a top view window.
Select between Galileo White, Dante Red, Synergistic Research Blue, and McIntosh Blue to match its lighting to other components in your system. And if you prefer no light at all you can choose to be boring, it’s all up to you.
Ammeter with 13 Lighting Options
PowerCell SX has the wow factor covered with a forward-facing amp meter that displays the amperage running through your PowerCell as it provides a window to the beautiful hand-crafted circuit inside— combined with a second larger top-mounted window you enjoy viewing the pinnacle of our American craftsmanship. You can even change the color and intensity of the light that illuminates both the front amp meter and a top circuit view window.
Select between Galileo White, Synergistic Research Blue, Dante Red, and McIntosh Blue to match its lighting to the other components in your system. And if you prefer no light at all you can choose to be boring, it’s all up to you.
MSRP: Bundled with $3,495.00 Atmosphere SX Euphoria PowerCell AC Cable (5 ft.) 120V - $8,995
Bundled with $6,000.00 Galileo Discovery AC Cable (5 ft.) 120V - $10,995
Bundled with $10,000.00 SRX AC Cable (6 ft.) 120V - $12,995
- All 10 awg. Silver Matrix point-to-point discrete wiring
Connector Output US:
- 12 each Orange UEF Outlets (Two stage Quantum Treatment)
Connector Output International (EU/AU/UK):
- 12 each Orange UEF Schuko outlets (Two stage Quantum Treatment) Note: Outlets are Black in color.
- Graphene treatment throughout unit
- Internal “Active” power supply for biasing EM Cells
- 3rd generation Internal ULF (Ultra-low frequency) Generator applied to each individual electromagnetic cell to bias AC to the Earth’s Schumann Resonance for a dramatic drop in a system’s noise floor.
- 2 each SR Power Transformers
- 8 each SR Quantum Capacitors in EM Cell power supply and ULF field generator
- High Carbon Steel/Aluminum “Ground Plane” chassis
- Five New 25% larger XL EM Cell topology acts like a ‘Super Capacitor’ to increase peak current on demand allowing components to draw more current than when connected directly to the wall for added dynamic headroom
Internal Active UEF EM Horizontal Plane Cell area:
- 640 square centimeters
- 5 x Internal Active UEF EM Folded Carbon Fiber Cell area: 3605 square centimeters total
- 1 each Neutrik 32 amp PowerCon
- 2 Isolated Output Banks; can be used to isolate analog from digital components
99.995% Pure Silver Ground Strap:
- 62 square centimeters
Weight and Dimensions:
- 5.5″ Height x 17.5″ Width x 13.5" Depth
- 28 lbs.
Voltage and current Rating:
- Input rating US: 20amp/125v
- Input Rating International (EU/AU/UK): 16amp/250v
- US Version: Rating is limited by the US Outlet rating of 20amp/125v
- International(EU/AU/UK) Version: Rating is predicated upon the Schuko Outlet rating of 16amp/250v