Home / Shop
SRX PHONO CABLE
- Customer Reviews (0)
SRX Phono is the last link in the SRX Cable Loom, and it may just be the most powerful. The geometry starts with separate pure silver Air Strings running in parallel with an engineered EM coupling between conductors, as this proved necessary for the electrical requirements of phono cartridges. We then added SRX Carbon Fiber Spacers to break EM coupling strategically, and this helped deliver the same ultra-low noise floor as all other SRX cables. At first, we experimented with a 100% exploded geometry as found in SRX interconnects and speaker cables, but this proved incompatible with many low output cartridges. So we built a closely spaced geometry similar to Galileo, but this proved incapable of significantly exceeding the Galileo SX Phono’s sonic signature. It was not until we combined a coupled and decoupled geometry with SRX Conditioning and a new UEF compound that we had a cable that dramatically improved on our prior reference. These improvements include a lower noise floor, greater separation of images in the sound field, a significant increase in soundstage scale, and improved low-frequency dynamics with tighter bass control. In addition, high frequencies extend more effortlessly and with enhanced musicality making our prior reference sound somewhat compressed in direct comparison. As a result, SRX Phono may be the single highest-performance cable we have ever built. It should be on the radar of any analog lover seeking the absolute highest performance. Available for a no-risk in-home audition from your participating SR dealer or international distributor.
MSRP: $8,995 (1.25M) - $1750 per additional .5M
- Each pair of Synergistic Research SRX Phono Interconnect Cables are made from 10 (RCA) or 14 (XLR) separate geometries - 8 each (RCA) 12 each (XLR) 99.9999% Pure Silver mono-filament Air Strings, and 2 each 10awg Silver/Copper Matrix conductors.
- Standard 1 meter lengths. Additional length built to order.
10 each (RCA) and 12 each (XLR) 2nd Gen 99.9999% Pure Silver Mono-filament Air Sting
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Hand crafted in our California factory
2 each 10awg Silver/Copper Matrix:
- Silver Copper Matrix: Monocrystal conductors
- Dielectric: PTFE
- Listened to determine signal direction before build
- UEF Active Shielding 3rd generation,
- Point to Point Wiring
- WBT Silver Solder 4%
5 Day burn in :
- 3 Step process
2 each Gold SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module (DIN connections 1 each):
- Optional voicing for increased warmth, liquidity
2 each Silver SR25 UEF Tuning Passive Module (DIN connections 1 each):
- Optional voicing for maximum information and refinement.
RCA, XLR and DIN Connectors:
- Synergistic Research Silver SR20 RCA or XLR
- Straight and Right Angle DIN