Foundation SX Interconnect
- Customer Reviews (0)
Foundation SX Interconnect
We engineered Foundation SX interconnects to include core Synergistic Research technologies in the purest expression possible. We intended to make a full loom of cables affordable for audiophiles who otherwise might not take that plunge. The loom effect acts as a performance multiplier within the Foundation SX line to deliver soundstaging, low noise floor, dynamics, and musicality beyond Foundation’s individual price points.
Foundation SX distills technology from our highest-performance cables, so you can even mix and match them with Atmosphere SX, Galileo Discovery, and SRX to maintain the loom effect when a total commitment to our higher-end cable families is not practical. Foundation SX interconnects are this good because they start with hand-made in our California factory Air String geometries of pure silver mono-filament conductors in air dielectrics for the maximum transmission of detail and dynamics.
We then apply a UEF Compound first developed for our flagship SRX cable loom for a lower noise floor than was possible with the original Foundation Series for enhanced detail with enhanced musicality. We then apply the same Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning Process that enables SRX cables to lead the industry with realistic sound stage scale plus resolution and musicality in equal measure.
Lastly, we included newly developed UEF Carbon Tuning Discs so you can custom voice Foundation SX interconnects to your system or run them straight. The choice is yours.
MSRP: $699 (PR) 1M - $115 per additional .5M. RCA or XLR termination. Available in Black or White
4 each RCA, 6 each XLR Silver Air String:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 8 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: Silver Braid -Quantum Tunneled
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA or Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- 8 (RCA) 12 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- SRX Matrix Shielding: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- Silver Solder: 4%
- SRX Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted